Saturday, August 8, 2009

Relieve Stress Without Popping Pills

This aasana has been found to be very effective in relieving stress. Yogi Maharaj Sakshananda, a mystic from India, quotes in his book My Experiments with Yoga, " Saksham bhooti na kevalam, posterum chipkum mastikshaka peetum, stressum lessum kaamam increasum" The above Sanskrit verse basically means that Saksham Bhooti is known to be very effective in reducing stress and has been found to enhance one's sex life.  To know how, please contact Yogi Maharaj Sakshananda (ymsakshi@yogini.com)


One reader Kamini Devi who tried this method and found it to be very effective has this to say about this aasana:- " I am a mother of three and was having a very declining sex life. I was bored and feeling horrible. I was really on the edge and was suicidal when I chanced upon this method. I took a printout, pasted it on the wall and followed the instructions. On the 21st day since commencing, a section of the wall broke down and voila, I met my handsome neighbor. Since then, my stress has reduced and sex life is great. Thank you Saksham Bhooti."

Please note that this aasana should be done under professional supervision and this site nor the author would be responsible for any injuries, divorces or libel cases arising due to your practice of this aasana.

No comments:

 
Google Analytics Alternative